My Vintage will accept the return of any purchase for any reason within 7 days of receipt Please note the following points before returning your purchase:
- Please contact us within 24 hours of signing for your order if you wish to return anything, in order to receive a valid returns number. If you do not contact us within 24 hours or send your order back without a valid returns number your return will not be processed.
- You must return your item(s) with the My Vintage returns number clearly displayed on the outer package. If the returns number is not clearly marked on the outer package we will be unable to accept your return.
- If an item does not fit or does not suit, we will provide a credit note that is valid for 12 months. My Vintage are only able to refund items that are grossly misrepresented in their listing. If you still require a refund and not a credit note then there will be a 20% restocking fee taken from the refund total.
- My Vintage credit notes are easy to use online and are valid for 12 months, giving you time to find something just right. We will email all the instructions to you once your return is complete.
- In the event of a refund, we will refund you (minus postage cost) via your original payment method once your order has been returned and processed. Please allow up to 14 days for this to appear on your statement.
My Vintage reserves the right to refuse refunds on any items they believe to have obviously been worn or damaged since despatch, or items which are returned to us outside of the 7 day return period. Items must be received back to My Vintage within 7 days of receipt along with your unique returns number. If not, your return will not be processed. You are responsible for the package until we receive it so we recommend that you use a courier or signed-for postal service. My Vintage do not refund any postage costs.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Next Day Delivery (if ordered before 1pm) - next working day.
Standard Delivery 3-5 days.
Economy Delivery 7-10 days.
*Please note: Saturday, Sunday & UK Bank Holidays are not classed as a working day for either the despatch or delivery of goods.
Where's my order?
If you have not received your order within 15 working days of the "confirmation of despatch" email (sent to the email address registered to your account when you place the order), please contact us and we will be more than happy to rectify the situation as we gain proof of postage for all items we send. For items sent on a Next Day service please contact us after 2 working days from when you receive the "confirmation of despatch" email.
What's your policy on lost in transit deliveries?
Having recently placed your order you can follow the delivery guidelines above to give you an idea of when you can expect delivery of your goods. If you have not received your order within 15 working days of the confirmation of despatch email (sent to the email address registered to your account when you place the order), please contact us via email and we will be more than happy to rectify the situation.
It may also be advisable to contact your local sorting office to see if they are holding the order, having already tried unsuccessfully to deliver it to you. Orders shipped via courier require the customer's signature upon delivery and cannot be released by the driver without this.
Any deliveries which do not arrive within the time frames stated above will be refunded in full, My Vintage will then initiate a claim with the delivery company to have any funds associated with the order refunded.Please note - 98% of our deliveries are delivered on time, but on rare occasions or busier times of the year lost items do occur and are out of our control. We are bound by the rules set by the delivery companies and are unable to claim for lost parcels until the times have passed stated above.